Indo Natural Zeolite
Appearance: Granular Round-ball Pelletized
Zeolite is crystalline, hydrated aluminosilicates of alkali and alkaline earth metals, having infinite three-dimensional atomic structures. They are further characterized by the ability to lose and gain water reversibility and to exchange certain constituent atoms, also without major change of atomic structure. When fish fed, their normal biological process quickly contaminates the water in which they live with ammonium. Zeolite can be used to ensure removal of this ammonium in fish farming. Presence of ammonium ions in water even in small amount is disastrous for fish and marine animals.
CEC (Cation Exchange Capacity) > 196.12 meq/100 g
Why use Indo Natural Zeolite in Aquaculture:
- Improve water quality and filtration in aquaculture.
- Purifies the water, kills germs and improves the DO content. Due to strong absorbency, it creates a physical treating effect.
- It absorbs germs, poisonous elements and bad odors of the mud.
- Making the habitat of the fish and shrimps clean and healthy.
- Fish and shrimp develop well and grow fast.
- The stabilizer of pH balance.
- Bind heavy metals such as Pb, As, Sn, Br and absorbing CO2, N2, NH3 and H2S
- Increasing natural food production.
- The germs are avoided when the fish and shrimp consume the nutrients of the feeds.
- Control Diseases.
Country of Origin: Indonesia